- This course is very simple and no need for any techniques to be understood.
- You should have a background in general chemistry. You should have taken/or be taking Organic Chemistry I at an undergraduate level.
- A basic understanding of Chemistry and a desire to learn.
This section covers everything you will need to know about Acids and Bases.
Have a look at some awesome reviews about this course!!!
We often hear about AI, or self-driving cars, or the ‘algorithmic magic’ at Google, Facebook, and Amazon. But it is not magic – it is deep learning. And more specifically, it is usually deep neural networks – the one algorithm to rule them all. Cool, that sounds like a really important skill; how do I become a Master of Deep Learning?
There are two routes you can take:
The unguided route – This route will get you where you want to go, eventually, but expect to get lost a few times. If you are looking at this course you’ve maybe been there.
The 365 route – Consider our route as the guided tour. We will take you to all the places you need, using the paths only the most experienced tour guides know about. We have extra knowledge you won’t get from reading those information boards and we give you this knowledge in a fun and easy-to-digest methods to make sure it really sticks. Good question!
We know how interesting Deep Learning is and we love it! However, we know that the goal here is career progression, that’s why our course is a business-focused and gives you real-world practice on how to use Deep Learning to optimize business performance.
Clearly, you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? – What exactly will I get out of this course that I can’t get anywhere else?
Trust us, after this course, you’ll be able to fill your resume with skills and have plenty left over to show off at the interview.
- Trust us, after this course, you’ll be able to fill your resume with skills and have plenty left over to show off at the interview.
- Of course, you’ll get fully acquainted with Google’ TensorFlow and NumPy, two tools essential for creating and understanding Deep Learning algorithms.
- Explore layers, their building blocks, and activations – sigmoid, tanh, ReLu, softmax, etc.
- Understand the backpropagation process, intuitively, and mathematically.
- You’ll be able to spot and prevent overfitting – one of the biggest issues in machine and deep learning
- Get to know the state-of-the-art initialization methods. Don’t know what initialization is? We explain that, too
- Learn how to build deep neural networks using real data, implemented by real companies in the real world. TEMPLATES included!
- Also, I don’t know if we’ve mentioned this, but you will have created your very own Deep Learning Algorithm after only 1 hour of the course.
- It’s this hands-on experience that will really make your resume stand out
This all sounds great, but I am a little overwhelmed, I’m afraid I may not have enough experience.
We admit you will need at least a little understanding of Python programming but nothing to worry about. We start with the basics and take you to step by step toward building your very first (or second, or third, etc.) Deep Learning algorithm – we program everything in Python and explain each line of code.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring data scientists
- People interested in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Business, and Artificial Intelligence
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code and build machine and deep learning algorithms from scratch
Great, that takes a load off my shoulders. What next?
Click on the ‘Buy now’ button and take that first step toward a satisfying data science career and becoming a Master of Deep Learning.
Welcome to the course!
Crime Scene Investigation